Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Life gets in the way

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
It's about learning to dance in the middle of it"


I've been kind of in and out of storms lately
Once in a while there's an hour or two when the sun breaks through
Then the gales come back in double force
Its been hard to hold my breath
And then to keep breathing again
~
This has put me behind in my schoolwork
(Didn't feel like doing much of anything last week)
So now I'm playing catchup
~
I'm going to play a quick catchup in blogland
'Cause darn it all, I miss you all!
~
((xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox))

photo credit here




7 comments:

  1. Hope your storms are about to blow over-- or that you are learning to sway to the music!! Great picture--poor snowy dog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on playing catch up and ditto on dancing in the middle of the storm - thanks for reminding me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we miss you, too ... the storms will pass

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image and words - hope the storms are short lived.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're missed too. Storms do pass -- even when they sometimes take a bit. I just hope things are OK and you know you have support from all your blog friends and I know others as well.

    That's a wonderful picture -- and the spring in your other post will surely lift a shadow or two!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always a pleasure to visit here, even when you're in the middle of a storm. I always figure that if you can survive, so can I. Our storms might be different, but we're all doing the best we can, right? In the midst of it all, you maintain your sense of humor and I admire that.

    donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's good to hear from you again. Love this photo!

    ReplyDelete