Sunday, October 7, 2012

No, no, no, no, no!

 
I cannot get sick right now
 
I will not get sick right now
 
Positive affirmations
 
 
My throat has had this nagging feeling
and my ears are begging me to insert a sharp instrument and scratch
 
I cannot get sick
 
I am alternating between drinking hot echinecia  echinacea tea with honey
sucking on Vitamin C tablets
and popping Halls
 
I cannot get sick.
I simply won't allow it.
Body, if at any time you were going to listen to me,
Listen to me now.
 
Hockey starts tomorrow night
and I need to cook a turkey dinner on Tuesday
 
I cannot, and will not, get sick!!!!
 
 


7 comments:

  1. Seems to be a good positive attitude present.Now, how about a lot of prayer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How's that working for you?! I'll put you on the Reiki list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nothing like positive determination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ;>)

    I'd rather break a leg than have to up-chuck !

    Hope your body listened.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joyce how did you fare? I hope your positive energies beat off any ailments and all went well.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay be prepaired I'm sending over a lot of good healty fibes. Got them?
    Wonderful. So you won't get sick and start the hockey season as a healty chick. Good luck with the other one...the turkey that is.
    Hugs again Dagmar

    ReplyDelete
  7. You see -- the power of positive thinking! you made it!

    ReplyDelete