Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Gonna try again

I have been finding that blogging has given way to facebooking.
Blogging is more artsy, more personal, and has introduced me to great people
But it takes more time.  
So easy to just post on facebook.

But blogging also offers the opportunity to have a permanent record in a diary form
Because you can print your blog pages, which I did once.
I have researched printing facebook posts in a book form, the one site I found was not very versatile in its choices.

So, when I make a facebook post, I am going to try to blog it as well.
I am going to try to resist spending an hour or more per day
visiting old friends.  I see most of you are still active and I miss you all.
Its' not because I don't want to, but because I don't want to end up deciding, yet again,
that blogging takes too much time.  Maybe I just need to prioritize again. 

So, if any comments are made, I appreciate them
and I am sure that I will visit you now and then
but I have to do this for me, and to create a record of me
and who I am, for myself and my children and maybe even my children's children.

Love, me

1 comment:

  1. I think we all have our reasons for doing our blogs. I welcome your visit at every opportunity but also look forward to your posts! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete