Sunday, July 7, 2013

Say what????


 
I don't necessarily think that I am what used to be called "prudish"
but when I go to the doctor to get a refill of my prescriptions
and it is a doctor I have never seen before filling in at a walk in clinic
I don't really expect one of the first things for him to ask me
after seeing what meds I take
 is
"how is your sex life and your libido?"
"ummmm,,,,fine" I say hesitatingly
He advises me that
"you know vibration can help with that."
 
I'm wondering if he was thinking the same thing I was thinking
or if he had something else in mind entirely.
 
Whatever happened to a little bit of discretion???
 
Maybe I should have asked if he had any free samples.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Smiled when I read your words, but I can tell you that I have had the same face facial like the old lady on the photo if I got that question.

    ReplyDelete