I am back to school....which involves 30 hours a week, plus my home business hours, which are 2-3 a day, plus family, housework, me time....you get the idea.
More on that later.
It so happened that today I could devote my morning to studies...3 hours.
Things I learned this morning....
- Don't fall back asleep after the kids have gone to school
- After one hour of computer learning, take a 5 minute break
- Use that break to perform small household tasks.....put away a load of laundry, fill sink with hot water & dirty dishes, feed the dog, sweep the kitchen floor, etc.
- Don't grab a snack out of the cupboard everytime you get up
- At lunchtime, don't give in to the desire to take that nap you missed this morning, find your boots, toque, mitts, and go for a bushwhacking walk. Your dog will love you for it.
- During that bushwhack, you may find within 15 minutes of your home, a beautiful view that even after 7 years you didn't even know was there! (note to self..take camera next time)(note to self again...I bet Dagmar knew it was there!)
- When you get home, having 2 pudding cups would destroy any benefits of the walk & just make you feel guilty....you'll feel better after having some carrot sticks.
- Finally, get back to the job at hand.