I have been honoured by two nominations for the kreativ blogger award. My dear cousin Dagmar, and our friend in blogland Debbie (Ols). Thank-you so much Dagmar & Debbie! In order to accept this, there are some steps I must follow:
1. Thank the person who sent you the award.....done
2. Copy the award to this blog.....done
3. Place a link to that blog....ok, hang on...done
4. Name 7 things people don't know about you.....oh boy! To follow.
5. Nominate 7 bloggers whom you admire....that will be tough, only 7?
6. Place a link to these bloggers...will do.
7. Identify these bloggers of their award.....will do that too.
Okay........7 things people don't know about me:
This is really hard, the things that people don't know about me is because I don't want people to know them about me! But in the spirit of the award, I will list a few "less damaging to my reputation" ones!
1. I like Hannah Montana (Miley Cyrus)
2. My dad is my hero
3. I would like to try being a hermit for a month
4. I can live with most kinds of music, pop & folk are my favourites, but I abhor country! It just makes me wince.
5. I suffer from BPD, and struggle daily with it.
6. I still have all my childhood collections....stamps, dolls, cigar bands, joker cards, post cards, rocks, books.
7. I couldn't care less about nutrition, just give me what tastes good!
Sheesh, that was tough. Okay, bloggers I admire:
I admire all of you because you are all so unique and talented in your own ways and you all open up your world to us all. But, since I have to choose 7, here they are in no particular order:
1. Holly at "Your mother knows but won't tell you so I will"
2. Beth at "Be yourself, Everyone else is taken"
3. Dagmar at "Barefoot from Heaven"
4. Jeanie at "The Marmalade Gypsy"
5. Mrs. E at "Easy Street"
6. Peter at "A Fine Thought"
7. Kamana at "Journalling Through Photos"
I thank all of you who take the time to share yourselves!