Monday, October 12, 2009

Wrong Way


This sign about says it all.

It seems every single choice I have made last week is the wrong one.
Whether its what to make for dinner
Whether to allow my son to go to his girlfriend's after school
Which day to make my doctor's appointment on
Whether or not to go for a walk even....
Whether to allow my pup to chew on his leash
(he had it chewed in half in 10 minutes!)
Whether or not to put my seatbelt on driving from one store down a block to another
Whether to wait till the weekend to clean out my gardens & plant my spring bulbs
(Although maybe that was a good choice since the ground is now frozen so I don't have to plant my bulbs!)
!!Aaarrgghhhh!!

This week has got to be better.
I'll start it off with a couple of funny signs I found:
(although the first one is also quite realistic in my neck of the woods)

8 comments:

  1. What a humorous spin you put on your recent experiences. I try hard to remember that in the midst of chaos is a certain order (although sometimes it totally escapes me). These things seem to come in waves, don't they? I hope this week gives you a glimpse of order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always tell people "I'm waiting for a sign" and this whole post cracked me up !!!

    but seriously...when I'm in doubt about something....I ask for a sign :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great signs...is that first one for real?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope this week is off to a better start - wise to get all of that stuff out of the way at once so that you can face this week without concern I say! ;) I wish you open roads ahead... xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the first one - how confusing. I hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unbelievable!!!! You should send this one to some tv show... specially the last one, this CAN'T be for real. And you always say Dutch people are weird???? The first pic I love because for a long long time I feld like all these signs mixed up together. If you don't have a better week, pick up that book I'm talking about You'd love it. Special warm hugs from your very very best friend ME. :-) Love you lots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will trust this week is better, because I'm not sure it could be worse! I have to say, those signs are amazing!

    ReplyDelete