Monday, June 29, 2009
Monday Crazy Questions
Thought I'd give this a whirl, not sure how it will work out! I see though that the above link doesn't look like it should.
I actually followed it from Lani's site, but I still don't know how to properly insert a link.http://lanisramblings.blogspot.com/
1. what would you say is your biggest blessing ? My kids
2. do you shop on line...Home goods or personal items? Can you tell us what personal items you look for?? Very seldom, once in a while on EBay, or VistaPrint
3. Name a song from your past that you have always loved. what year was it recorded? American Pie & Paradise by the Dashboard Light.....don't know when they were recorded.
4. If you found out there was a pedophile living in your neighborhood, would you take any action or ignore the fact?? Have to think about this one....I guess it would depend on what he'd done, some poeple are labelled as pedophiles for a single sexual act with an underage, but still basically adult, teenager. But if he really was a bad guy, I guess I'd ensure that everyone knew he was here and keep watch on their kids and everbody else's kids.
5. If you could live in any city In the USA...what would it be. I wouldn't live in the USA. (Sorry to all the Americans out there!)
6. what is the one city you wouldn't live in even if you were paid to!? Tokyo
7. If you were strapped for cash would you ask a parent or sibling for money? If I needed to do that, I would ensure that there is legal documentation setting out the fact that it is only a loan.
8. what is your most favorite thing to do to relax when you are not working? Crafts