Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Return of a Good Friend

I never knew how much you meant 'till you were gone
And now you're back

I apologize for ignoring you
There were times when I did not recognize
your full potential
Did not see you
for all you truly are
I know better now

I've missed you so
What did I ever do before I had you
Life did not have the same meaning
Beauty was not seen with the same eyes
Now beauty again, is everywhere

Thank-you for returning to me
None the worse for the wear
Even better than before



My Camera!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Joyce, this is a great post, great lines, great shot.

    Yes your buddy can truely be an eye-opener and at the same time great to hide behind...

    Can't wait for your new photo's!
    Miss you just like you mist your old friend.
    Hugs Dagmar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your reunion! I really like this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big grins and happy reunion! When my camera is far from my side, I feel lonely indeed! I can see you do, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was great! I laughed out loud, and totally understand how you feel about getting that special friend back. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these shots of you taking shots. I am glad you have found each other again. Funny you should post this photo - my girlfriend just gave me a photo on the weekend of me taking a photo. It is strange to see. She asked me whether I would use it on my blog - you have inspired me to do something with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Old friends are the best in some situations and this is one of those ;) This made me smile!

    ReplyDelete